Personal Twitter @ShirleyChio
Social Media: Have a different email for this (not telling anymore)
(I have a different social media email so you may not find my primary email mixed with my social media.)
“A retired banker turned into a work from home virtual assistant, blogger & freelance writer, social media marketing assistant, bookkeeper, non-voice customer support, content curator and a PhD/ MBA dissertation research help since November 2006.
Got into the real estate side hustle on March 2019 mainly doing social media marketing for rental and purchase of Cebu properties only.
Graduated as a Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering in 1988. Highly efficient in writing your Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs). Can work around systems and admin”
- Email management, website live chat, customer support.
- Analytical and can handle escalated situations well.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, flexible, independent and a team player.
- Supports real estate fix n flip entrepreneurs in the United States.
- Competent in small business bookkeeping.
- Proficient in using the Free Agent and Wave cloud accounting.
- Monitor your expenses and inventory.
- Manage ledgers and record/keep invoices on file for each expense entry.
- Efficient in inventory recording and monitoring.
SEO Link Building and Social Media
- Understands white labeling, affiliate marketing, and drop shipping
- Articulate with good research and blogging skills.
- Writes and curates high quality content for social media posting using free platforms to save on digital marketing costs.
- Clearly expresses ideas in my own unique voice and connect with the readers in a voice they can understand and relate to.
- Curates articles for blog posting.
MBA Phd Assignment Help
- Writes MBA PhD essay and assignments.
- Research for your thesis and dissertation.
- Patient, self-starter, passion driven, focused.
- High regard to confidentiality.
- Willing to learn more internet marketing techniques and try new strategies to increase website traffic.
- A team player who loves to learn new things, especially internet marketing and new strategies focused on social media marketing.
- Curating articles
- Organizing and record keeping
- Social media marketing
- Creative social media posts & images
- Research skills
- Simple video creation
Work from home Virtual Assistant Philippines, Blogger, and Freelance Writer (November 2006 to present)
- Writing (academic essay, articles, blogs, resumes)
- Virtual Assistant & Admin Support
- Online Marketing Assistant (Social Media / Microblogging)
- Email Management & Non-Voice Customer Support
- Inbound Call Center (Homebased)
- Research assistant
- Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Real Estate Business Assistant in Cebu (Side Hustle)
Sells condominiums and houses in Cebu part time. Helps people find their place to rent in Cebu. Connected with Leuterio Realty/ Filipino Homes.
Pensacola Fix n Flip
Real Estate Virtual Assistant, cold calling to potential sellers, social media microblogging, video creation, research and article writing.
Metaklika LLC. – DE, USA
Admin Virtual Assistant & Bookkeeping (homebased), 2010 to November 2018
Allied Banking Corporation – Cebu, Philippines
- Cebu- Consolacion Branch, New Accounts Clerk II, Jan. 18, 2002 to June 30, 2007 (retired)
- Cebu- Jakosalem Branch, Signature Verifier, June 1, 1999 to January 17, 2002
- Cebu- Colon Branch
- Signature Verifier/ Loans Processor, Dec. 1, 1995 to May 31, 1999
- New Accounts Clerk, Sept. 1, 1989 to Nov. 30, 1995
June 13, 1989 to August 1989 (contractual)
Vitarich Corporation, Baloy, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines, Traffic and Shipping Supervisor, Feb. 4 to April 4, 1989
National Semiconductor (HK) Distribution Ltd.- Philippines Branch
(formerly Fairchild Semicondutor (HK) Ltd.) MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Export Traffic Planner, April 19, 1988 to February 4, 1989
- Industrial Engineering Trainee, April 18, 1987 to June 11, 1987
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Magna Cum Laude, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, 1983- 1988
Master of Science in Management Engineering, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Nov. 1989 – Mar 1990 (only 9 units earned and stopped)
Computer Operations, Asian Computer Institute, Colon Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Oct. 1990 – Jan. 1991
Graduate Program in Industrial Relations (School of Labor and Industrial Relations – Solair), University of the Philippines, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Jun 1999 – Oct 1999 (9 units earned and stopped)
MS Access Programming, AMA Computer Learning Center, M.C. Briones Street, Mandaue City 6014, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 – Feb 1989
Engineering Training Program (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 to Feb 1989.
Systems Management Training (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 to Feb 1989.
Customer Service Workshop, Allied Banking Corporation, June 7 to 8, 1997.
Signature Verifications Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, October 1995.
Lotus and Basic Computer Operations Seminar, Informatics Computer Institute, Cebu- SM Branch, June 1 to 15, 2002.
Anti Money Laundering Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, March 12,
Fraud Seminar, City Sports Club, Sinulog Ballroom, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, July 30, 2005.
I made quite a number of blogs online and have been amazed by how businesses have grown through these years using their web blogs and social media networks.
…I am a simple woman with a simple goal in business:
That would be to serve and support my client until he reaches the level of earnings he wants to have.
As a Virtual Assistant Philippines, I can be your dedicated Arm Extension. I have a completely “sealed lips” and high regard to confidentiality!