Personal Twitter @ShirleyChio
Social Media: Have a different email for this (not telling anymore)
(I have a different social media email so you may not find my primary email mixed with my social media.)
“Shirley Chio has been a Virtual Assistant, MBA PhD Dissertation Writer and Assignment Help, Social Media Assistant since 2006. She graduated as Magna Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering. She was a retired banker, before she started being an online freelance/ independent contractor.”
- Manage email, website live chat, customer service
- Proven ability to produce timely reports
- Analytical and can handle escalated situations well
- Fast learner, independent, and self-motivated
- Powerful research skills
- Flexible and a team player
- Supporting real estate fix n flip entrepreneurs and wholesalers in the United States
- Competent in small business bookkeeping
- Proficient in managing and monitoring account receivables and account payables
- Proficient in using the Free Agent and Wave cloud accounting
- Manage ledgers and record/ keep invoices on file for each expense entry
SEO Link Building and Social Media
- Understands white labeling, affiliate marketing, and drop shipping
- Articulate with good research and blogging skills
- Testing out new way of communicating, try out new ideas and methods, and discovering the responses
- Writes high quality relevant content
WordPress Installation and Set Up
- Maintains several WordPress blogs
- Set up categories and tags
- Proficient in embedding simple HTML codes on single page and widgets
- Clearly express ideas in my own unique voice and connect with the readers in a voice they can understand and relate to
- Can write original articles or curate articles depending on the need/request of the client.
MBA PhD Assignment Help
- Writes MBA PHD essay and assignments
- Research for your thesis and dissertation content
- Patient, self-starter, passion driven, focused
- High regard to confidentiality
- Works with enthusiasm
- Willing to learn more internet marketing techniques and try new strategies to increase website traffic
- Highly analytical team player who loves to learn new things
- Curating articles
- Organizing and record keeping
- Social media engagement
- Creative social media posts & images
- Research skills
- Proficient in marketing through blog advertising
- Organizing and record keeping
Work from home Virtual Assistant & Blogger from November 2006 to present
- Writing (academic essay, articles, blogs, resumes)
- Virtual Assistant & Admin Support
- Customer Service
- Research/ Data Entry
- Inbound Call Center (homebased)
- Online Marketing Assistant (Social Media Microblogger)
- SEO Assistant
- Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Real Estate Sales Person in Cebu
Sells condominiums and houses in Cebu part time.
Pensacola Fix n Flip
Real Estate Virtual Assistant, cold calling to potential sellers, social media microblogging, video creation, research and article writing.
Metaklika LLC. – DE, USA
Admin Virtual Assistant & Bookkeeping (homebased), 2010 to 2018
Allied Banking Corporation – Cebu, Philippines
From June 13 1989 to 2007 (retired)
Vitarich Corporation, Baloy, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines, Traffic and Shipping Supervisor, Feb. 4 to April 4, 1989
National Semiconductor (HK) Distribution Ltd.- Philippines Branch
(formerly Fairchild Semicondutor (HK) Ltd.) MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Export Traffic Planner, April 19, 1988 to February 4, 1989
- Industrial Engineering Trainee, April 18, 1987 to June 11, 1987
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Magna Cum Laude, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Philippines, 1983- 1988
Master of Science in Management Engineering, University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St., Cebu City, Philippines, Nov. 1989 – Mar 1990 (only 9 units earned and stopped)
Computer Operations, Asian Computer Institute, Colon Street, Cebu City, Philippines, Oct. 1990 – Jan. 1991
Graduate Program in Industrial Relations (School of Labor and Industrial Relations – Solair), University of the Philippines, Cebu City, Philippines, Jun 1999 – Oct 1999 (9 units earned and stopped)
MS Access Programming, AMA Computer Learning Center, M.C. Briones Street, Mandaue City 6014, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 – Feb 1989
Engineering Training Program (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 – Feb 1989.
Systems Management Training (in-house class training), National Semiconductor Corporation, MEPZ, Lapulapu City, Cebu, Philippines, Apr 1988 to Feb 1989.
Customer Service Workshop, Allied Banking Corporation, June 7-8, 1997.
Signature Verifications Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, October 1995.
Lotus and Basic Computer Operations Seminar, June 1-15, 2002
Informatics Computer Institute, Cebu- SM Branch.
Anti Money Laundering Seminar, Allied Banking Corporation, March 12, 2005.
I made quite a number of blogs online and have been amazed by how businesses have grown through these years using their web blogs and social media networks.
…I am a simple woman with a simple goal in business:
That would be to serve and support my client until he reaches the level of earnings he wants to have.
As a Virtual Assistant Philippines, I can be your dedicated Arm Extension. I have a completely “sealed lips” and high regard to confidentiality!